At Faith Community Church, we understand how important it is for your children to come to the knowledge of God at an early age. That is why we are dedicated in partnering with parents through our children’s ministry, to encourage children to develop an authentic relationship with God the Father through His Son Jesus Christ.
In a society where the lines of moral values are constantly being redefined, Faith Community Kids know that children need to be taught how to stand strong in the Lord and depend on the power of the Holy Spirit to live the truth of God’s Word, even when the pressures of their peers may try to teach them otherwise. In addition, children are trained to be lights for Christ in a dark world by sharing the Gospel, helping to change lives within their sphere of influence. Throughout the year, FC Kids also express their love for God and others as they serve through evangelistic outreaches.
In a safe and nurturing environment, FC Kids meet every Sunday morning at 11:00am at 70 Winthrop Place, Staten Island, NY 10314, where toddlers through 12 yrs old celebrate Jesus beginning with praise and worship followed by the teaching of God’s Word.
Sign In/Out Procedures
- Parents are required to sign children into their age appropriate classrooms - Toddlers through PreK & K through 6th grade
- Sign in begins at 10:30am.
- Children with any symptoms of cold (cough or runny nose), flu, virus or any communicable illness will not be permitted to children’s church.
- First time visitors will be required to complete a visitor's form and list all allergies and special needs information.
- You and your child will receive matching ID bracelets with your children's name and ID number.
- Sign Out Procedures: Immediately following service, you are required to sign your child out of children's church.
Rest Room procedures
- If your child needs a diaper change, your child's number will appear on the monitors in the sanctuary during service. Please come immediately to the toddler's room to bring them to the bathroom. A changing table is available in the handicapped/family bathroom.
- For children in Elementary school, an assistant will escort them to the bathroom and wait outside the bathroom to escort them back into children church.
In addition to Sunday Services, FC Kids offers special events and conferences throughout the year to enhance the spiritual growth of children as well as to build community. These include:
- Mid-Winter Recess VBS
- Holy Week VBS
- Summer VBS
- Spring Conference
- Schools Out for Summer Party
- The Rock Summer Nights Out LifeGroup (Summer Only)
- Kids Trek (The Journey and Encounter for Kids)
- Family Fun Nights
- Family Prayer Breakfasts
- Harvest Festival
For more information please contact our children’s ministry director Diane Petrosino through email or call 718-447-1224.
Faith Community Church - Serving Staten Island, NY communities since 1992!