Saturday, August 05, 2017, 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
The FCC Church Picnic is back for 2017 and it's going to be better than ever! We have awesome things in store and there is something for everyone.
• Get in on the softball game.
• Compete in the pie baking contest.
• Don't like baking pies? Not a problem! We all love eating them, so join in on the pie eating contest.
• Take a seat at the table and join in on a card game.
• Watch your little ones play a game of kickball.
• Get wild with a game of real life Hungry, Hungry Hippos! (are you the hippo, or is your teammate? Hmm, we'll let you guys hash that one out...)
• Or maybe sitting back and relaxing by the pool is more your speed. Whatever it is, we have it and much, much more!
Oh yeah, and let's not forget about the FOOD! Feel free to use one of the grills on the grounds or bring your own to cook up some of your favorites! Don't like to BBQ? No problem! Bring a premade dish from home and enjoy fellowshiping with your church family.
We encourage everyone to not only bring food for their own families, but some to share with others as well. We are one big family here at FCC and everyone has a seat at the table.
It's going to be an incredible picnic this year so be sure you don't miss it!
Registration available until July 24th.
Take a look at last year's picnic to see all the fun in store!